Over the past year, the Dougie has somehow become the thing to do for athletes all over the country. It’s the standard celebration. It’s something you do when you’re out having a good time. It’s something you do to get a few laughs from your teammates. Today, we’ve decided to show you the newest athlete Dougie video and then rank the rest. I must say for a guy who is over 7 feet tall, Spencer Hawes’ Dougie isn’t that bad. Check out the video, courtesy of The 700 Level and be sure to keep reading for the other Dougie rankings.
Now for the rest:
1. John Wall — it may be a little awkward because of the length, but it’s definitely the most well-executed Dougie of the bunch.
2. Braylon Edwards — this is barely even a Dougie, but Braylon gets big points for busting it out right in the middle of a game.
3. Reid Brignac — again a short Dougie, but you can tell Reid got talked into it and was just playing along. Points for that.
4. Oregon Duck — this Dougie may not be pretty, but he/she is in a massive costume and working the crowd.
5. Team USA Soccer — I still question whether they were even trying to Dougie here, but the team effort keeps them out of last place.
6. Drew Stanton — just terrible. Stanton actually thought he looked cool doing this. That’s the biggest issue we have with it.