pixel 1
header
Monday, October 22, 2018

Antonio Brown addresses ‘false claims’ made in lawsuit

Antonio Brown

Antonio Brown is facing some disturbing allegations after a lawsuit was filed against him earlier this week, but the Pittsburgh Steelers star insists he did nothing wrong.

In a brief statement on Thursday, Brown addressed the “false claims” that have been made against him and said he will continue to focus on football while the facts prove his innocence.

The lawsuit states that Brown nearly killed a 22-month-old child during a reckless fit of rage at his high-end apartment complex back in April. The man suing him, who is the father of the young boy, says Brown threw furniture and other items off his 14th-floor balcony and nearly hit the toddler, which has since traumatized him and led to night terrors.

Police reports appear to confirm that Brown did, indeed, go ballistic. He apparently returned home from a 10-day trip to discover that someone had stolen a large sum of money and a firearm from his apartment, which is what sparked the alleged meltdown.

Brown has had somewhat of a tumultuous year with the Steelers, and some of his behavior at one point led people to believe he wanted to be traded.


Follow Larry Brown Sports on Twitter | Like us on Facebook for latest news
data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="2,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked,image_stacked"

Comments

comments powered by Disqus