pixel 1
header
Monday, June 25, 2018

Rams executive: ‘No hurdles’ in possible Chargers move to Los Angeles

Dean Spanos

After their stadium measure was voted down earlier in the month, the San Diego Chargers aren’t sure where they will be next season. One Los Angeles Rams executive said the team would welcome the Chargers to their city with open arms.

Rams CEO Kevin Demoff told NFL Media’s Ian Rapoport that the two teams are discussing a possible Chargers move to Los Angeles, and that the Rams would be happy to accommodate them.

“There are no hurdles to any deal,” Demoff said, via Kevin Patra of NFL Media. “The relationship between the two owners is in a good place and I believe the Chargers feel welcomed. Nothing stands in their way of moving if that is what they want to do. I would also say we have no insight on what their decision will be. It’s only that we have worked hard to make sure their L.A. option is a good one.”

The Chargers remaining in San Diego is starting to look less and less likely, though it is the outcome the league would prefer. Team chairman Dean Spanos has said he is deferring a decision on possible relocation until after the season.

Follow Larry Brown Sports on Twitter | Like us on Facebook for latest news

Comments

comments powered by Disqus