Why do I love the ESPYs? Like many others, I enjoy reliving some of the best highlights from the sports year. Awards like Best Game, Best Play and Best Moment bring back a roller coaster of emotions for everyone from casual fans to diehards. But that’s only part of it.
There are also the women. Between the celebrities and WAGs, the ESPYs provide us with some of the best people-watching of the calendar year. Those who demolish the red carpet deserve credit for it, so we’ve decided to rank them for you. Here are your hottest women of the 2013 ESPYs.
10. Hope Solo — Maybe I can’t get past the fact that she’s bats*** crazy, but I’ve never been a big fan of Hope. I wasn’t a big fan when she was in ESPN the Magazine’s “Body Issue” and that hasn’t changed much, but I know others like her.
9. Maria Sharapova — Much like Hope Solo, I’ve never understood the hype behind Sharapova, and I’m still not seeing it. She cleans up pretty nicely, but most of us would rather see Sharapova on the tennis court. If she came in tennis clothes she might have landed higher on the list.
8. Gabrielle Union — Like her longtime boyfriend Dwyane Wade, Union has broken down a bit over the years. Give me the Gabrielle from “Bring it On” any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
7. Danica Patrick — Everyone always says Danica is hot because she’s a NASCAR driver. Personally, I think she’s hot just because she’s hot. She’s never going to be at the top of any of these lists, but she’s as consistent as they come.
6. Savannah Brinson — Savannah Brinson (soon to be Savannah James as we learned from these top secret invitations) is the definition of a rising star in the WAG game. I never thought much of her before, but LeBron’s high school sweetheart looks better every time she’s spotted with him. Maybe it’s the rings.
5. Hannah Storm — Was Hannah Storm really the fifth-hottest woman on the red carpet? Probably not, but do people realize she’s 51 years old? Let’s give credit where credit is due. She can outshine plenty of people who are half her age.
4. Win McMurry — Just three short months ago, we introduced you to Michael Phelps’ new girlfriend. Apparently she’s his old girlfriend now, as Phelps showed up at the ESPY’s with Golf Channel personality Win McMurry on his arm. Not that there’s anything wrong with that…
3. Samantha Steele Ponder and Amanda Marcum Enfield (tie) — I ended up with 11 women to work with for a top-10 list. Ponder and Enfield stood next to each other at one point and looked like two heavyweight champions in their prime. It was impossible to choose between the two, so we decided we wouldn’t bother.
2. Katherine Webb — It’s been more than six months since Brent Musburger drooled over Webb on live television, but she hasn’t skipped a beat. Webb looked phenomenal at the ESPYs and proved she isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.
1. Marisa Miller — We didn’t see it coming, but Marisa Miller was the undisputed winner of the award for hottest woman at the 2013 ESPYs. It has been years since Miller dominated the pages of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, but she proved on Wednesday night that she is still capable of bringing it in a big way. Giving her the top spot wasn’t even a remotely difficult decision.
[Also see: Ranking the hottest women of the 2010 ESPYs]
Want to see more WAGS? We have an entire gallery for you below: