pixel 1
header
Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Wrestling

Paige says leaked nude photos were stolen

Paige WWE

WWE wrestler Paige is the latest celebrity victim of nude photos being leaked online.

On Friday, nude photos and then sex videos of Paige leaked online. A few hours after the materials started to circulate, Paige issued the following statement on Twitter in which she called the photos “personal and private” and said they were stolen.

Paige, real name Saraya-Jade Bevis, could choose to pursue legal action as stealing and sharing photos like this is a crime. The man who hacked several celebrities such as Kate Upton and athletes McKayla Maroney and Hope Solo, leading to mass online leak in 2014, was sentenced to 18 months in prison last year for his crimes.

Paige is on hiatus from the WWE as she recovers from surgery. The 24-year-old comes from a wrestling family and a movie is currently being made about her life.

Actresses Amanda Seyfried and Emma Watson have also recently been victimized by similar leaks.

H/T Black Sports Online

WWE Paige sex tape, nude photos leak online

Paige WWE

WWE wrestler Paige is the latest celebrity figure to have personal photos and videos leak into a public online forum.

Paige, who is currently on hiatus from the WWE, appears to have been the victim of a sex tape leak. A few different videos and photos have leaked online featuring the female wrestler.

Paige, 24, has endured a rough year.

She underwent surgery for a herniated disc and is out of competition. She was suspended for failing drug tests. Paige said the failed drug test was due to a technicality.

A post shared by Paige WWE (@realpaigewwe) on

There may be some friction between her and the WWE due to her engagement to Alberto del Rio, who had issues with the WWE last year prior to his release.

Paige comes from a family with deep wrestling ties. The Rock is currently teaming with WWE Studios to make a movie about her life, called “Fighting with My Family.”

The nature of the leak is unclear, but there has been a disturbing trend of celebrity photos and sex tapes leaking online. Amanda Seyfried and Emma Watson are recently celebrities who became victims of such leaks. A few years ago, Kate Upton was a victim of a major hack that also included athletes Hope Solo and McKayla Maroney.

Derrick Lewis taunts Travis Browne in interview, mentions Ronda Rousey

Derrick Lewis

MMA fighter Derrick Lewis is the kind of guy who wants to kick your rear and then take your girl. And he said just as much on Sunday night.

Lewis defeated Travis Browne by second-round knockout at “UFC Fight Night” in Nova Scotia on Sunday night. After his win, he was interviewed by FS1 and proceeded to talk about how he needed to relieve himself. He also referenced Browne’s domestic violence allegations, as well as Browne’s girlfriend, Ronda Rousey.

“I just knew I had a bigger heart than him. He calls himself a man, but he likes to put his hands on women, so forget that guy,” said Lewis. “I have much more heart than his a–. Where Ronda Rousey’s fine a– at?”

Lewis is up to 18-4 and has won six in a row. He’s also registered 8 career UFC heavyweight knockouts, which is tied for the third-most all-time. Browne has lost three in a row and is now 18-6-1.

As for the domestic violence allegations, those came from Browne’s ex-wife.

Report: Brock Lesnar tells UFC he is retired

Brock Lesnar

Is Brock Lesnar done fighting in the octagon?

Reports on Tuesday said that Lesnar informed the UFC that he is retiring from MMA. MMA Fighting first reported the news, and other outlets later confirmed it.

Lesnar, 38, fought Mark Hunt in a one-off fight last year after nearly a five-year absence from competition. He won the fight but it was overturned into a no-contest after Lesnar tested positive for PEDs twice.

Lesnar was fined and suspended a year by the Nevada State Athletic Commission as a result of his positive tests.

These reports come as no surprise given that we shared last week that Lesnar’s name had been removed from the UFC’s fighter roster online.

Lesnar remains a huge attraction and is getting prepared for his match against Goldberg at WrestleMania in April. Given his popularity and draw as a fighter, don’t be surprised if Lesnar fights at some point in the future.

Report: Brock Lesnar removed from UFC active roster

Brock Lesnar

Brock Lesnar was reportedly removed from the UFC’s active roster as part of a roster purge on Friday.

A Twitter account called UFC Fighters Info runs a webscript that produces notifications when UFC.com deletes fighters from its roster. Over 40 fighters were marked as deleted Friday. These can be fighters whose contract with the UFC expired, or ones who retired or are no longer competing for the organization for another reason.

The biggest name included in the roster purge is Lesnar, who was one of the company’s biggest stars.

Lesnar, 39, first joined the UFC in 2008 and fought Frank Mir, losing via first-round submission. He bounced back and won two in a row, including a second-round TKO of Randy Couture to become the UFC heavyweight champion. Lesnar successfully defended his title twice in a row before losing consecutive fights, leading him to step away from MMA.

After a four and a half year absence from MMA, Lesnar made a surprising return to the octagon in July to face Mark Hunt. Lesnar did not have to go through all the drug testing that is typical for a fighter to get cleared to re-join the UFC. He ended up testing positive for PEDs before and on the day of the fight.

Lesnar is currently serving a one-year suspension from the Nevada State Athletic Commission stemming from his positive drug tests. The suspension is set to end in July.

In addition to Lesnar, Tim Kennedy is another notable fighter who was removed from the roster. Kennedy announced his retirement last month.

H/T Bloody Elbow

Dana White thinks Ronda Rousey will not fight again

Ronda Rousey

Dana White previously said after Ronda Rousey lost to Amanda Nunes last month that he thought Rousey would fight again, but now he thinks otherwise.

Appearing on the UFC.com’s “UFC Unfiltered” podcast, White said based on his conversation with Rousey, he thinks she is done fighting.

“Her spirits are good and she’s doing her own thing,” White said, via SI. “In the conversation I had with her, if I had to say right here, right now — and I don’t like saying right here, right now because it’s up to her, it’s her thing — but I wouldn’t say she fights again. I think she’s probably done. I think she’s going to ride off in the sunset and start living her life outside of fighting.”

Rousey was 12-0 and on top of the sports world until losing to Holly Holm in Nov. 2015. She was so shaken by the defeat it took her over a year to get back to fighting again. Then she lost to Amanda Nunes for her second straight defeat, leading many to say the mystique had worn off.

“It’s not even that I think it was an invincible thing,” White said. “She’s so competitive that her career record meant everything to her and once she lost, she started to say to herself, ‘What the f— am I doing? This is my whole life? This is it? I want to experience doing other things.’ That’s what she started to do. She’s got a lot of money. She’s never going to need money again. Unless you spend money like crazy, you’re not going to need money again when you have that kind of money Ronda has, and she’s not a big spender. She has a cute place down in Venice, California. She’s got some plans, I think she wants to move to a desolate place and do her thing.”

Though Rousey does not owe it to anyone to fight again, it would be nice to see her back in the octagon just so she could go out on a winning note instead of leaving the sport with two straight losses. She’s still a top fighter and should remind fans of that.

Ronda Rousey applies for permit to carry gun

Ronda Rousey

Ronda Rousey was spotted at a Las Vegas gun store on Sunday where she applied for a concealed weapon, according to a report.

TMZ Sports says Rousey and boyfriend Travis Browne were at The Range 702 gun store in Las Vegas on Sunday where Rousey applied for a permit to carry a concealed weapon. She reportedly took a special course required for the permit and did some shooting on the range.

Rousey has kept a low profile since her loss to Amanda Nunes at UFC 207 on Dec. 30. The defeat marked the second straight for Rousey, who is now 12-2.

Rousey has not spoken publicly about her future fighting plans. She posted two weeks ago on her Instagram account about hitting “rock bottom.”