Conor McGregor again says he is retiring
Conor McGregor said in a tweet sent on Saturday night that he was retiring. Again.
Here is the tweet from McGregor, who says he has decided to retire from fighting.
Hey guys I’ve decided to retire from fighting.
Thank you all for the amazing memories! What a ride it’s been!
Here is a picture of myself and my mother in Las Vegas post one of my World title wins!
Pick the home of your dreams Mags I love you!
Whatever you desire it’s yours pic.twitter.com/Dh4ijsZacZ
— Conor McGregor (@TheNotoriousMMA) June 7, 2020
It’s awfully hard to take this seriously.
McGregor signed an 8-fight deal with the UFC in 2018 and has fought twice since then. He lost to Khabib Nurmagomedov and beat Donald Cerrone. It’s hard not to view this tweet as some sort of ulterior motive for McGregor.