The Cincinnati Bengals Are on the Clock
And I’m picking for them! Actually, I’ve already picked for them … in the Awful Announcing Complete Sports Bloggers Mock Draft Version 1.0. We left off yesterday at pick 15, with The Starter Wife from Ladies… selecting Penn St. OL Levi Brown. Here’s the recap of Day 1 (picks made on behalf of blogger listed in brackets):
- Oakland Raiders [Dan Shanoff] – Calvin Johnson, WR, Georgia Tech
- Detroit Lions [The Wayne Fontes Experience] – JaMarcus Russell, QB, LSU
- Cleveland Browns [A Price Above Bip Roberts] – Adrian Peterson, RB, Oklahoma
- Tampa Bay Bucs [Leave the Man Alone] – Brady Quinn, QB, Notre Dame
- Arizona Cardinals [Deadspin] – Gaines Adams, DE, Clemson
- Washington Redskins [Unsilent Majority] – Amobe Akoye, DT, Louisville
- Minnesota Vikings [Our Book of Scrap] – Ted Ginn Jr., WR/KR, Ohio St.
- Atlanta Falcons [The Big Lead] – LaRon Landry, S, LSU
- Miami Dolphins [Just Call Me Juice] – Joe Thomas, OL, Wisconsin
- Houston Texans [Seal Clubbers] – Greg Olsen, TE, Miami
- San Francisco 49ers [The Fan's Attic] – Jamal Anderson, DE, Arkansas
- Buffalo Bills [Shot to Nothing] – Leon Hall, CB, Michigan
- St. Louis Rams [J-Money] – Adam Carriker, DE, Nebraska
- Carolina Panthers [Digital Headbutt] – Paul Posluszny, LB, Penn St.
- Pittsburgh Steelers [TheStarterWife] – Levi Brown, OL, Penn St.
Hey, might not be exactly what you see on draft day, but it’s a good barometer for what the fans are feeling across the blogosphere. Look out for Day 2 of the draft over at Awful Announcing today.