Russell Westbrook does not miss a beat when he knows he’s going to be on national TV.
Realizing that ESPN cameras would be capturing him as he entered the arena prior to Wednesday’s Oklahoma City Thunder-Dallas Mavericks game, Westbrook made sure he was wearing a fashionable ensemble.
The Thunder guard wore a zebra jumper with a full zipper going down the middle. He didn’t appear to be wearing anything underneath, making the top look like it was part of a onesie. Oh, and top it all off with a pair of sunglasses inside to block the brightness of all the flash bulbs going off around him, I guess.
Russ did return from his offseason knee surgery over a month early and had 20 points in Wednesday’s 107-93 win. What does that mean? Despite embarrassing himself with his clothes, we still have mad respect for him as a player.
Oh, and if there were any questions about his athletic ability being diminished following knee surgery, those should be gone after seeing this coast-to-coast dunk he threw down in the fourth quarter:
This guy is still an amazing athlete.
Can’t get enough of Russell Westbrook’s wacky outfits? Take a look at much more below:
- - Russell Westbrook looking like a Swiss yodeler
– Russell Westbrook in leopard print and spiky shoes
– Russell Westbrook in cutoff sleeves and gold chain
– Red lens-less glasses and short sleeve fish hook shirt
– Red pants and paint-splattered shirt
– Yellow teddy bear shirt and funky shoes
– Long sleeve Dr. Seuss shirt and red glasses
Photo via @Jose3030Google+