Ad Unit
Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Articles tagged: LeBron James

LeBron James, Chris Paul, Dwyane Wade, on a banana boat …

LeBron James, Chris Paul, Dwyane Wade, and Carmelo Anthony are all on vacation together in the Bahamas, and three of them teamed up for perhaps the most embarrassing photo we’ve seen all year. Here are three of the pals — minus ‘Melo — and Wade’s wife Gabrielle Union, together riding a banana boat: High fives…Read More

Report: LeBron James using contract as leverage against Cavs

LeBron James is opting out of the second year of the two-year deal he signed with the Cleveland Cavaliers last season. There’s probably a 99 percent chance he re-signs with the team, but that doesn’t mean LeBron is afraid to use that 1 percent as leverage. According to Chris Haynes of Northeast Ohio Media Group,…Read More

LeBron James reportedly will not recruit Kevin Love this time

LeBron James was a driving force behind the Cavaliers’ decision to acquire Kevin Love last year, but the four-time league MVP reportedly will not try to sell his teammate on staying in Cleveland this time around. Love on Wednesday opted out of the final year of his contract — a move that makes financial sense…Read More

New LeBron James Nike ad makes excuses for Cavaliers

Nike released a new LeBron James ad over the weekend, and some will view it as a nice tribute to a Cleveland Cavaliers team that came up just short in the NBA Finals. Others will read it and think “excuses, excuses.” The ad references the injuries to both Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving and essentially…Read More

Report: LeBron James ’emasculated’ David Blatt throughout NBA Finals

There were plenty of moments throughout the regular season where LeBron James showcased his lack of respect for Cleveland Cavaliers head coach David Blatt. As it turns out, all was not well between the two during the NBA Finals, either. ESPN’s Marc Stein reports that LeBron acted in a disrespectful manner toward Blatt throughout Cleveland’s…Read More

Page 1 of 8112345...