Caitlyn Jenner rips ‘idiotic’ report about her transitioning back to man
Caitlyn Jenner says she is not contemplating transitioning back to a man.
A representative for the former Olympian told the New York Daily News on Thursday that there is no truth to the “idiotic” report about Jenner having second thoughts about becoming a woman.
“Not worth commenting on such an idiotic report,” Jenner’s rep said. “Of course it’s not true.”
Ian Halperin, who wrote a book about the Kardashian family, claims he was told by multiple sources that Jenner has been “miserable” for months and is considering transitioning back to a man. Halperin says he was told Jenner is happy she has been able to raise awareness for transgender issues but is struggling with still being attracted to men. You can read more of what Halperin’s sources said here.
As the Daily News notes, Jenner once said in an interview with Vanity Fair that she had a brief panic attack after she underwent her procedure.
“What did I just do?” Jenner recalled thinking to herself. “What did I just do to myself?”
Jenner received the Arthur Ashe Courage Award at the ESPYs last year, and there were a lot of people who did not think she deserved it. Bob Costas was one of the most notable TV personalities to question ESPN’s decision, and you can read what he said here.
For now, it appears that Caitlyn is committed to being Caitlyn.