Antonio Brown believes Saints are latest victim of ‘Antonio Brown curse’
Antonio Brown seems to believe the New Orleans Saints are the latest victims of the “Antonio Brown curse.”
After the Saints lost in the playoffs to the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday, a Twitter account called My Sports Update included the Saints as a team that was part of the “Antonio Brown curse.”
— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) January 5, 2020
How do all those teams have ties to Brown for a possible curse?
– Steelers traded Brown to the Raiders
– Bills reportedly acquired Brown briefly until he refused to report to them
– Raiders traded for Brown but then cut him
– Patriots signed Brown but then cut him
– Saints worked out Brown but did not sign him
Brown tweeted a screenshot of that tweet Sunday after the Saints lost.
— AB (@AB84) January 5, 2020
The implication is that any team that had any ties to Brown but did not have him on the roster for the whole season suffered. That’s a major stretch, of course, but a funny item to consider. Brown sure loves anything that makes him seem more important than he is.