Brian Wilson Is Officially Insane
If you follow baseball, I’m not telling you anything new when I say that Brian Wilson is nuts. But after his absurd interview on Jim Rome Is Burning, it’s been confirmed: Brian Wilson is officially insane.
The Giants closer honestly appeared to be on serious drugs because he was on a different planet during the interview. He was talking and ranting and Rome had a tough time not only keeping up, but also keeping a straight face.
Amongst some of the highlights from Brian Wilson’s interview with Jim Rome (video below):
- - Saying ge got fined for “having too much awesome on my feet” when he was fined for wearing orange cleats.
– Calling himself a “certified ninja” and that he completed 12 minute courses
- - Specifically saying he’s a “mental assassin”
- - Pulling out a Zach Morris phone out of his back pocket
- - Talking into the phone and the phone told him to pull out a mask from his back pocket
- – Explaining how to get over an oblique injury: “Slam a red bull down and get after it”
This dude is certified 100% absolutely insane. I wouldn’t be surprised if he were Eric Gagne in a few years — that sort of thing tends to happen with wild man closers. Here’s the video of the Brian Wilson interview:
Photo Credit: Arash Markazi on twitter