Jamie Sangouthai – Lamar Odom best friend dies of heroin overdose
Jamie Sangouthai died on Sunday in Los Angeles of a heroin overdose, according to a report.
TMZ says Sangouthai was taken to a hospital after someone called 911 for him.
Sangouthai was Lamar Odom’s best friend and is said to have fueled Odom’s crack binge two years ago.
Lamar’s ex Khloe Kardashian tweeted her condolences:
when does it stop? RIP Jamie Sangouthai
— Khloé (@khloekardashian) June 14, 2015
Although Odom was not featured on Sangouthai’s Instagram recently, there were tons of photos of them together a few years ago, which is when Lamar was said to be involved so heavily in drugs.