It pains me to have to continually do this considering he is a UCLA guy, but Russell Westbrook is just asking for this type of negative feedback. I mean how else can you explain some of the ridiculous fashion choices he makes?
The Oklahoma City Thunder guard is rehabbing a knee injury, but he still has his wacky fashion sense on lock. He shared the picture seen at the top of himself with his mother at the Teen Choice Awards on Sunday. His bottoms are tight white capri-style pants, but I have no idea what’s going on on top. It looks like a white sleeveless shirt that someone spilled paint on, and then it looks like he has a priest-style collar, and some rabbi-like tallit down the front. In addition to being a major fashion foul, that’s a conflict of religions right there. You can’t mix methodologies in your outfits, Russ!
Here’s another look at his clothes:
— Russell Westbrook (@russwest44) August 12, 2013
Can’t get enough of Russell Westbrook’s wacky outfits? Take a look at much more below:
- - Russell Westbrook looking like a Swiss yodeler
- Russell Westbrook in leopard print and spiky shoes
- Russell Westbrook in cutoff sleeves and gold chain
- Red lens-less glasses and short sleeve fish hook shirt
- Red pants and paint-splattered shirt
- Yellow teddy bear shirt and funky shoes
- Long sleeve Dr. Seuss shirt and red glasses