First we had one Baylor basketball player shoot his teammate, then we had a Northern Colorado backup punter stab the starter in his leg, and now there is a report that Colorado State basketball player Xavier Kilby allegedly pointed a gun at teammate Ronnie Aguilar’s head. (Kilby is the sweet young man pictured at right) From the Fort Collins Coloradoan:
Kilby, a 21-year-old forward from Phoenix, was arrested on suspicion of felony menacing and prohibited use of weapons, a misdemeanor, stemming from the early Sunday morning incident, Fort Collins Police spokeswoman Rita Davis said this afternoon.
Davis said Kilby and Aguilar got into an argument in the living room and that Kilby pulled out a small revolver, pointed it at Aguilarâ€™s head and then pointed the gun at a couch and discharged the weapon. Davis said Stephan Gilling, another CSU menâ€™s basketball player, also was in the living room at the time of the incident.
Let’s try to get to the bottom of this. Odds that he pulled the piece because…
- He lost in a game of NBA Live ’07 4:1
- He caught Aguilar scamming on his chick 3:2
- Aguilar forgot to take the trash out 20:1
- He hadn’t been laid in eight months and let the tension boil over 7:1
- Aguilar was screwing with his myspace profile 12:1
- He was upset over his role in the motion offense 15:1
Gentlemen, place your bets…Google+