Jason Giambi Admits He Did ‘Stuff’ and Wanted Baseball to Apologize
The latest from the FanHouse:
- Jason Giambi essentially admits to having done steroids and HGH, and says baseball should have put in rules and apologized a long time ago
- The Red Sox should have signed Roger Clemens, they could have crushed the Yankees’ hopes for the season
- Why not use the visiting team’s rules for interleague play? We want Big Papi, Big Hurt, and Hafner in NL parks too!
- Has Randy Johnson regained his old form?
- Animal Activists are out to terminate Dodger Dogs!
- Black out Barry Bonds