Sam Perlozzo, Undeserving Scapegoat
Just got done posting that at FanHouse. Who the heck do the Orioles think they are? Seriously. Firing Sam Perlozzo, blaming him for their failures. That’s a joke. Anywhoo, here’s a link to my story for you to peruse, along with some of my other recent work at FanHouse:
- Sam Perlozzo, wrongful firing
- Randy Johnson has a herniated disk
- Jason Schmidt’s career could be over
- Derrek Lee and Chris Young deserved five game suspensions
- Bonds on the trade market?
- Did you know the Braves almost signed Barry Bonds twice?
- D-Backs left behind a scouting report of the Yankees, check it out