Police open investigation into Ezekiel Elliott’s security guard altercation
The security guard who was allegedly assaulted by Ezekiel Elliott at a concert in Las Vegas back in May is pressing charges, and police have opened an investigation into the incident.
A representative for the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police told TMZ that Kyle Johnson contacted the department informing them he was the victim of battery from Elliott. The incident is currently under investigation.
Johnson, 19, was knocked to the ground during a dispute at the Electric Daisy Carnival on May 19. Video footage appeared to show Elliott making contact with Johnson and causing him to fall into a metal barrier. Elliott was detained but not arrested after Johnson initially said he did not want to press charges. Johnson later said he only wanted an apology from the star running back.
Elliott did issue an apology on social media after a disciplinary hearing with Roger Goodell earlier this month, but apparently that was not good enough. Elliott’s legal team claims Johnson is trying to extort the Dallas Cowboys star.