Paulina Gretzky loves to party. Anyone who has ever spent a few minutes flipping through her Instagram photos could tell you that. Apparently her parents never told her that she needs to take extra caution when partying around an open flame.
According to TMZ, Paulina was spotted smoking a cigarette on the outdoor patio area of The Tipsy Goat in Thousand Oaks, Calif. on Tuesday night. When she turned to flick her cigarette butt into one of the lounge’s fire pits, a scary scene reportedly broke out.
We’re told as she turned … a corner of Paulina’s sweater slipped into the pit, and before she knew it the entire thing was engulfed in flames.
Eyewitnesses say Paulina and several bar patrons ripped off her sweater — or what was left of it — and onlookers jumped into action, extinguishing the flames.”
Paulina is supposedly fine and did not need medical attention. There was no word on if she was drinking or not, though history would tell us there is a good chance she wasn’t sober. To make matters worse, TMZ added that Paulina was once asked to leave The Tipsy Goat because she was dancing on the fire pit. And her sweater didn’t catch fire then? Go figure.
We know Dustin Johnson likes to party with his fiancee, but he may need to keep a closer eye on her. It sounds like The Great One’s daughter can be a liability.
Photos: Instagram/Paulina Gretzky